Winter sports travel insurance is an important part of your holiday
We strongly recommend that you have a comprehensive travel and medical insurance policy to cover all your winter sports holiday requirements. Under the new FSA regulations we are no longer able to arrange travel insurance for our clients. However, as Alpine Luxury Chalets is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Fogg Travel Insurance Services Limited who with Insurers Union Reiseversicherung AG (URV) are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) we are able to recommend to you Fogg Travel Insurance Services Limited, who we have used for many years, and who are winter travel insurance experts with over 35 years of experience in their field.
- You can view the policy details on the Fogg Travel Insurance Services website: www.fogginsure.co.uk
- You can also add the renowned Fogg Travel Medi-Card. Please note that a small fee applies
- The online maximum age limit is 64 years at the date of departure (unless otherwise stated)
- Off-piste skiing/snowboarding is included but insurers expect clients to act responsibly
- Please note that only residents of the UK can purchase the insurance provided by Fogg Travel Insurance Services
If you are 65 to 84 years of age
Fogg Travel Insurance Services Limited can arrange policy cover for persons 65 to 84 years of age - you will need to contact Fogg's Retail Department direct on +44 (0)1623 631331 and quote Alpine Answers.
Pre-existing Health Conditions
Pre-existing health conditions of you or anyone who is travelling with you, on whom the travel plans depend, are excluded. If you require cover for a pre-existing condition you must contact Fogg's Referral Helpline on +44 (0)845 1300198 for advice on cover.
Travel Insurance Enquiries
For any and all enquiries in respect of travel insurance, you must direct all of these to:
Fogg Travel Insurance Services Limited, Crow Hill Drive, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire NG19 7AE Tel: +44 (0)1623 631331. Email: email@example.com
Your Insurance Cover
Please ensure you read your insurance policy document as soon as you receive it and take a copy on holiday with you. It is your responsibility to ensure the insurance cover you purchase (whether it is the policy we recommend, or another one) is suitable and adequate for your particular requirements.