Luxury Chalet Panorama (Sleeps 14 - 17)
Luxury Chalet Panorama in Maria Alm welcomed its first guests in December 2006. The chalet is less than one hour's drive from the historical city of Salzburg and the resort forms part of the Hochkonig Ski Circuit with over 150km of piste divided across four interlinking valleys. The chalet's design and facilities have been thoughtfully planned to suit discerning guests and skiers. Guests will feel totally at home with all the creature comforts provided.
Leading from the imposing entrance hall is the aptly named 'Great Room'. This south facing living room has full width picture windows which overlook the slopes and opens out onto a paved terrace. There is a formal dining area and an adjacent comfortable seating area with an open fire and large panelled dividing wall concealing a wide screen satellite TV.
The corner bar is a convenient focal point for the 'Winter Garden room' - a separate area, with marbled tiled floor. Breakfast is served in the traditional style gastuberl with its beautifully panelled and locally crafted woodwork. Our breakfast buffet offers a wide choice of cereals, meat, cheeses and fruits - the right start for your day.
There is also a private Klafs Wellness Suite situated on the lower ground floor. Facilities include a Klafs sauna, steam room, hot or cold foot bath and, individual showers. Chill out in the adjoining relaxation room with its comfortable lounge beds - a great way to end your skiing day in beautiful Maria Alm.
The Chalet Panorama offers seven luxury bedroom suites all with balconies overlooking the piste. Each has been tastefully decorated to a high standard.
For skiing convenience it's just 400 metres to the lifts and another 100 metres or so to the centre of the resort.
Maria Alm forms one end of the Hochkonig ski area. The ski area is mainly suited to intermediates who wish to ski the miles but there is actually plenty of very good off piste terrain for the experts - we recommend booking a local mountain guide to get the most out of the area's secret stashes! Maria Alm is a lively village and has a decent apres ski scene. There is also some good tobogganing here as well as sleigh rides, and some very good walking trails. If you are looking for a luxury break in a traditional Austrian resort (with hardly any Brits) then this makes a great choice of resort.
- 400 - 800 metres
- 200 - 400 metres
- Fully ensuite
- No child care available
- Stereo system and wide screen satellite TV & Wi-Fi.
- Luxury spa: sauna, steam room, showers & relax area.
- East Wing
- Room 1: Austrian twin. En-suite shower room. Flat screen TV. Balcony
- Room 2: Austrian twin. En-suite shower room. Sitting area & TV. Balc
- Room 3: Austrian twin. En-suite bathroom. Sitting area & TV. Balc
- Top Floor (accessed from East Wing):
- Master suite (sleeps 2 - 4): Sitting room, bedroom & bathroom. Balc.
- West Wing:
- Room 4: king double. En-suite shower room. Flat screen TV. Balcony
- Room 5: Austrian twin. En-suite bathroom. Sitting area & TV. Balcony
- Room 6: twin. En-suite bathroom. Balcony
- Rooms 2, 3 & 5 can take an extra child bed
- The local tourist tax (approximately 7.70 euros per person per week) will be added to your final invoice
- Mid week towel change
- Afternoon tea comprising a selection of freshly made cakes and biscuits, served with English tea or coffee (7 days)
- 3-course evening meal with complimentary wine and coffee to follow (6 nights)
- Full buffet breakfast with a choice of cereals, meats, cheese, fresh fruit, yoghurt and eggs cooked to order (7 days)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- No travel included
|Standard Price||Current Price||Saving||Beds||Flights||Updated|
|15 December 2018||£536||Fully Booked|
|22 December 2018||£786||Fully Booked|
|29 December 2018||£1,339||Fully Booked|
|05 January 2019||£714||Fully Booked|
|12 January 2019||£714||Fully Booked|
|19 January 2019||£714||Fully Booked|
|26 January 2019||£714||£571||£143||19||NO||12-Nov||Enquire Now|
|02 February 2019||£871||£607||£264||19||NO||12-Nov||Enquire Now|
|09 February 2019||£918||Fully Booked|
|16 February 2019||£1,339||Fully Booked|
|23 February 2019||£918||Fully Booked|
|02 March 2019||£857||Fully Booked|
|09 March 2019||£779||Fully Booked|
|16 March 2019||£607||£536||£71||19||NO||12-Nov||Enquire Now|
|23 March 2019||£607||Fully Booked|
|30 March 2019||£536||Fully Booked|
|06 April 2019||£536||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price. If you pay with credit card a 2% card fee will apply.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift