Chalet Gentianes is located on the edge of the Bellecote piste and just a couple of minutes' walk from the centre of Courchevel 1850. As such it is one of the most popular chalet properties in the resort.
Although the centre of resort is almost on your doorstep Chalet Gentianes is set within secluded private grounds surrounded by fir trees. When the snow falls and the branches of the surrounding trees become laden with snow the setting is truly magical. The views from the top floor main sitting room are equally impressive - Chalet Gentianes really does offer a home within a winter wonderland.
The lower floor spa has been beautifully designed with inviting swimming pool, steam room, Jacuzzi, gym and massage/treatment room. The floor above has a staff apartment with two bedrooms and also the cinema room.
Chalet Gentianes is a traditional chalet in feel and atmosphere but very much a modern chalet with regards the facilities it offers guests. This 700 square metre chalet combines the best of both worlds effortlessly.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||200 - 400 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa: swimming pool, hammam, Jacuzzi. Gym & massage room.
- Cinema room.
- Two separate sitting rooms.
- Ski and boot room opening onto the piste.
- Room 1: master double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: children's bunk room with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: master double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 7: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|09 - 12 - 2022||£4,386 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 12 - 2022||£5,326 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 12 - 2022||£8,459 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 12 - 2022||£10,965 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|15 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|22 - 01 - 2023||£5,326 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|05 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|12 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|19 - 02 - 2023||£5,827 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|05 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|12 - 03 - 2023||£5,138 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 03 - 2023||£5,138 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|02 - 04 - 2023||£4,386 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 04 - 2023||£4,386 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 04 - 2023||£2,820 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Bed linen, bathrobes and towels are included. Beds made up for arrival. Linen changed mid week
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries and hairdryers in each bathroom
- Chef and butler serving daily breakfast (08.00 - 10.00hrs) and dinner (16.00 - 22.00hrs)
- House keeping (08.00 - 10.00hrs)
- In resort vehicle and driver service (09.00 - 20.00hrs)
- In resort concierge service (09.00 - 20.00hrs)
- Firewood and fresh flowers at the beginning of the week
- Please note that a 25,000 euro damage deposit must be paid in advance (56 days prior to departure)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift