Luxury Chalet Les Brames, only a stone's throw from the village of Meribel yet discreetly located in its own grounds, is a jewel in the Alpine crown. Sleeping up to 14 guests in six en-suite bedrooms, the chalet offers a rare combination of privacy, comfort and space. It has vast picture windows overlooking a large private garden and south-facing terrace, giving stunning views of Mont Vallon. The chalet's size is breathtaking with several different areas where guests can relax. The living area is over 600 square metres allowing for every possible creature comfort. From early in the morning the sun streams into the spacious interior, flooding this fabulous chalet with warmth and light.
A rare combination of privacy, comfort and space, Les Brames is an Alpine legend/
The wellness area is state of the art. An ice bath complements the hammam and outdoor hot tub. The stretching area is perfect for yoga or pilates and there is also a massage room. For families, the large private garden is perfect for children to play in the snow and the spacious home cinema is ideal for film nights. The service is as exceptional as the surroundings with a team of staff dedicated to your comfort. The result? Simply the ultimate luxury chalet experience.
Perfect for an extreme ski holiday, extreme luxury that is: Tatler
On its own, Meribel is a fantastic, challenging mountain for most beginners and intermediate skiers. Once the enormous scope of the Three Valleys region is included, it becomes one of the Alps' outstanding ski areas. Just look at the stats: 600km of pistes and 183 lifts and that does not include the vast amount of off-piste terrain. Yes, Meribel does have a strong British influence having being discovered by a Brit, but once tried you will find yourself going back year after year for the simple fact that it is one of the best ski resorts in Europe.
|To piste / lift||100 - 200 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Outdoor Jacuzzi.
- Home cinema room.
- Billiard room. Toys, sledges, games and book. Wi-Fi.
- Spa: Hammam, ice plunge pool, relax area and massage room.
- Extensive wine cellar. Office facilities.
- In resort driver service.
- Room 1: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 2: double/twin with private bath, shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 3: double/twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 5: twin/double. En-suite bath and wc. (2 singles for children)
- Room 6: master double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 7: master double with en-suite Jacuzzi bath, shower & wc
- Private ski instructor per chalet on Mondays and Tuesdays (days may vary depending on availability)
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes, slippers and bathroom toiletries
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- A luxury breakfast (including chef cooked specials) is served on 6 mornings
- Veuve Cliquot Champagne and aperitifs are served with canapés (6 evenings)
- 4 course evening meal served with choice of complimentary wine (6 nights)
- Shared daily driver service 08.30am - 1.00am
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- In-resort concierge service during your stay
- Complimentary newspapers
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|08 - 12 - 2019||£2,304 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 12 - 2019||£2,304 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 - 01 - 2020||£3,308 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 - 01 - 2020||£2,537 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 02 - 2020||£2,537 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 02 - 2020||£3,038 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 - 02 - 2020||£3,038 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 03 - 2020||£2,537 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 03 - 2020||£2,537 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 03 - 2020||£2,537 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 03 - 2020||£2,537 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 - 04 - 2020||£2,537 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 04 - 2020||£2,304 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 04 - 2020||£2,304 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift