Chalet Charr is a beautiful luxury ski chalet in the Swiss village of St Luc. Located in peaceful solitude in the Val d'Anniviers ski region, it has a secluded location surrounded by woodland, with stunning views down the valley.
Chalet Charr's living area is spread over 3 floors. The entrance is on the top level, and leads to an open plan living and dining room, with kitchen and study area. There is also a large balcony outside from which to enjoy the views. The entire chalet has been beautifully decorated; bespoke furniture is mixed with antiques, Persian rugs, and original art and photography.
Chalet Charr has 4 bedrooms, 3 of which are ensuite and 1 which has a private bathroom. 2 of the rooms have access to private balconies with gorgeous views. 2 of the rooms are doubles, and 2 can be configured as twin or double rooms. All rooms come with luxurious extras like memory foam mattresses, fine Egyptian white cotton linen, underfloor heating and L’Occitane toiletries. On the lowest level, there is a sauna and relaxation area.
During their stay, guests will have the service of a private driver in the chalets 4x4 landrover, as well as catering and daily housekeeping service. The chalet owners can provide concierge services such as organising lift passes, ski hire and ski tuition and guiding if required.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Wide screen TV (UK channels) surround sound & Blu-ray DVD.
- iPod docking station and Wi-Fi.
- Sauna and wet room.
- Utility, Technical and Laundry room. Wine Cellar.
- Shuttle service for 6 guests (restricted service for 8).
- Ski and boot room with heated racks.
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath and wc. Shared balcony
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower and wc. Shared balcony
- Room 3: twin/double with private bath and wc.
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc.
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2020||£1,250 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 12 - 2020||£1,250 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2020||£1,667 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 12 - 2020||£1,667 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 01 - 2021||£1,250 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2021||£1,250 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2021||£1,250 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 01 - 2021||£1,250 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2021||£1,250 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2021||£1,250 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2021||£1,667 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 02 - 2021||£1,250 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2021||£1,250 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 03 - 2021||£1,250 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 03 - 2021||£1,250 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 03 - 2021||£1,250 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2021||£1,667 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2021||£1,667 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 04 - 2021||£1,250 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2021||£1,250 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- 4x4 Land Rover Chauffeur service to St Luc, Chandolin and other nearby resorts such as Grimentz
- Artisan soaps and toiletries
- Four course dinner with good quality complimentary French wines especially selected for each meal (6 nights)
- Pre dinner drinks and canapés (6 evenings)
- Note: For parties of 8 there are no return transfers and the in-resort shuttle is restricted to St Luc & Chandolin
- Egyptian cotton bed linen, bathrobes, slippers and fluffy bath towels
- Afternoon tea: selection of teas and delicious cake (6 afternoons). Herbal teas and cold drinks are always available.
- First night champagne reception / welcome
- Swiss Breakfast: muesli or porridge, fresh fruit, bread & croissants (7 mornings)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift