Chalet 1597 in Lech was originally built in 1597, this beautiful and unique property has been lovingly refurbished and its owners have thoughtfully retained many of the original features. Located in the Stubenbach area of Lech, the chalet is set out over three floors, sleeping 12 guests in five spacious en-suite bedrooms. The main master suite boasts its own large drawing room and en-suite bathroom with free-standing roll-top bath.
Aperitifs can be enjoyed in the dramatic ambience of the chalet's traditional stone cave and wine cellar before dinner is served in the impressive dining room which seats up to 14 people. After dinner, retire to the main wood-panelled living area or perhaps take in a movie in the cinema room. The chalet also boasts a spa area with a bio sauna, a Hammam, and a lovely relaxation area.
The chalet offers a winter wet room, which is furnished with boot heaters and has a separate guest toilet. A fireplace is located in the dining room which is catered from the separate, well-equipped kitchen. The cosy living room opens from the dining room. The cinema room, which is perfect for entertaining the children, is accessed from the living room.
Two additional exterior parking spaces are available as well as the one interior space. This chalet is sold on a catered or self-catered basis.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Private ski locker, boot & ski room. Laundry area.
- Hi-Fi, Satellite TV.
- South facing balconies.
- Dedicated cinema room.
- Room 1: suite: Emperor bed, drawing room. En-suite bathroom
- Room 2: suite: Emperor bed. En-suite shower room
- Room 3: four single beds. En-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: double/twin with en-suite shower room and wc
- Room 5: Austrian twin with dressing room. En-suite bathroom
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|10 - 12 - 2023||£3,290 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 12 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|23 - 12 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|30 - 12 - 2023||£7,833 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 01 - 2024||£3,760 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 01 - 2024||£3,290 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 01 - 2024||£3,290 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 01 - 2024||£3,290 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 02 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|11 - 02 - 2024||£5,356 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 02 - 2024||£4,295 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|25 - 02 - 2024||£4,295 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 03 - 2024||£3,290 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 03 - 2024||£3,290 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 03 - 2024||£3,290 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|24 - 03 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|31 - 03 - 2024||£3,290 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 04 - 2024||£3,290 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 04 - 2024||£3,290 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Daily breakfast: cooked & full continental with fresh patisseries, yoghurts, local cold meats and cheeses, juices etc
- Champagne reception and a selection of appetising canapés
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Chef prepared dinner with paired complimentary European wines (6 nights)
- Evening turndown service (6 nights)
- Quality complimentary house spirits, including vodka, gin and whiskey
- 2 complimentary days of ski instruction with your private instructor
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift