Chalet Chamois Lodge is a stunning new build chalet in St Martin de Belleville, France. Situated in the peaceful, tranquil hamlet of Villarabout, the property is just a short drive from the lift service using the in-resort driver, who is available until 10pm each day.
Chamois Lodge sleeps between 6 and 9 guests. The 3 main guest rooms can be configured as twins or doubles depending on requirements, and there is an additional triple bunk room. All the rooms have large picture windows, which frame the beautiful views and floor them with natural light. 2 of the bedrooms have access to the terrace or balcony.
The living area has beautiful double-height ceilings crafted from artisanal wooden beams. There are large windows which make the most of the mountain vistas and a cosy wood-burning stove. There is a sunny balcony and outdoor terrace area, with a luxurious hot tub. The elegant and modern interior design combines traditional alpine character with high-quality, modern furnishings and facilities to create an atmospheric mountain home.
During your holiday, you will be looked after by a professional team of staff including a chalet host, chalet manager and trained chef.
|To piste / lift||400 - 800 metres|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Hot tub.
- Ski locker with heated boot warmers.
- Complimentary bar (beer, wine & soft drinks).
- Bose iPod speaker dock. TV, DVD & UK freeview satellite.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms.
- On demand 4x4 chauffer service to St Martin until 10.00pm.
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bathroom. Sliding doors to balcony
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bathroom.
- Room 3: family suite (twin/double & triple bunk). Bathroom. Terrace
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2022||£833 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 12 - 2022||£1,250 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2023||£1,333 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|22 - 01 - 2023||£1,600 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 01 - 2023||£1,700 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|12 - 02 - 2023||£3,583 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 02 - 2023||£3,583 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|05 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|12 - 03 - 2023||£1,600 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 03 - 2023||£1,750 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 03 - 2023||£2,000 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 04 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|09 - 04 - 2023||£2,000 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 04 - 2023||£1,250 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Four course dinner with choice of premium complimentary wines followed by cheeseboard (5 nights)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Apéritifs and canapés around the fireplace (5 evenings)
- Afternoon tea (7 afternoons)
- Daily on-demand transfers (available until 11pm) between the chalet and the main lift/village
- Complimentary bar (wine, sparkling wine, spirits, beers, soft drinks and mixers)
- Egyptian cotton linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers (towel change mid week)
- Champagne reception on your first evening in the chalet
- Breakfast (7 mornings). There will be a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift