Baita 1697 is stunning ski chalet in the peaceful hamlet of Pattemouche. It was originally a traditional Italian farmhouse, built in the 17th century, but has been tastefully renovated into a gorgeous luxury ski property. Pattemouche is close to Sestriere, and just over 1 hour from Turin. The chalet itself is situated 3-minutes walk away from the local cable car, which gives easy access to the Milky Way ski area - with 400km of piste to explore. At the end of the day, it is possible to ski back to the chalet.
Baita 1697 sleeps up to 12 adults and 6 children in 7 bedrooms. There are 4 double rooms with ensuite bathrooms. There is 1 more double, with its own fireplace and open bath, with a separate shower room and WC. Children can sleep in the dorm room, with 6 single beds. Finally, there is a double sofa bed in the media room. There is underfloor heating in all the bathrooms and custom-made Egyptian cotton bedsheets on the beds.
The large living room has plenty of space for guests, with comfortable seating and a beautiful open fireplace. There is a separate media room with large TV, perfect for settling children down with a movie. Outside, there is a lovely roof terrace with a hot tub for up to 8 people - a perfect spot to enjoy the afternoon sunshine and the beautiful mountain views.
|To piste / lift||Under 100 metres|
|To centre||In the centre|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Hot tub on the roof terrace.
- Film/music library, iPod docking stations throughout.
- Drying room with underfloor heating.
- Laundry room.
- 9-seater Mercedes minivan service in and around ski area.
- Room 1: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 4: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: double with fireplace. 'Open' bath, separate sh & wc
- Room 6: children's dormitory with 6 small single beds!
- Room 7: media room with a double pull-out sofa bed
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|09 - 12 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|16 - 12 - 2023||£1,565 pp||£619 pp||£2,184 pp||18||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 12 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|30 - 12 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|06 - 01 - 2024||£2,522 pp||£66 pp||£2,588 pp||18||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 01 - 2024||£2,165 pp||£423 pp||£2,588 pp||18||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 01 - 2024||£2,165 pp||£423 pp||£2,588 pp||18||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 01 - 2024||£2,565 pp||-||-||18||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 02 - 2024||£2,696 pp||-||-||18||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 02 - 2024||£3,435 pp||-||-||18||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 02 - 2024||£3,000 pp||-||-||18||NO||Enquire Now|
|24 - 02 - 2024||£2,522 pp||£66 pp||£2,588 pp||18||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 03 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|09 - 03 - 2024||£2,435 pp||£153 pp||£2,588 pp||18||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 03 - 2024||£2,435 pp||£153 pp||£2,588 pp||18||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 03 - 2024||£2,913 pp||-||-||18||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 03 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|06 - 04 - 2024||£2,165 pp||£423 pp||£2,588 pp||18||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 04 - 2024||£1,739 pp||£849 pp||£2,588 pp||18||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Dinners prepared and served by excellent local cook
- Afternoon tea
- Daily Cleaning
- Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Luxury Ortigia bathroom products
- Dressing gowns and slippers
- Children's toys, books, sledge, games and equipment
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift